Have a question about Centennial Place?
We have the answer! Check out the list of frequently asked questions we have put together below to help you find your place to love.
Jump to a topic:
- General Information
- Apartment Features
- Move-In Process
- Residence Life
- Centennial Place Partners
- Management & Staffing
- What is Centennial Place’s mailing address?
- How can I contact the Centennial Place?
- How will Centennial Place contact me?
- I am a student with a disability; will Centennial Place be able to accommodate me?
- When can I apply?
- How can I check that you received my application?
- How do I pay the $250 security deposit and $100 application fee?
- Where can I check to find out if Centennial Place received my payment?
- I am an international student. How can I pay?
- How does the admissions process work?
- Do I get my application fee back if I withdraw?
- Am I guaranteed a bed/room?
- What if there is a waitlist?
- Where do I indicate a preference for a shared or private room?
- How are my roommates selected if I don't list a friends' name?
Lease Term & Rental Installments
- How can I make a payment to Centennial Place?
- When are instalment payments due?
- How do I pay my first installment fee?
- If I am unable to make a payment by the due date, what happens?
- What is my first installment fee?
- What if I am unable to make my first installment because I am waiting for OSAP (or other funding)?
- What is your Cancellation Policy?
- Is cable provided in my room?
- Is there furniture in my room?
- Is there a phone in my Room?
- Is kitchenware provided?
- When can I move into Centennial Place?
- How do I find out who my roommate is?
- What should I bring with me?
- Can I bring a refrigerator?
- Can I bring my own mattress?
- How do I connect to the Wi-Fi at Centennial Place?
Residence Life at Centennial Place
- Residence Life Staff(RLS)
- Roommate Conflict
- Room Transfers
- Alcohol Policy
Centennial Place Partners
- Where can I find additional storage for my belongings, or store my things over the Summer?
- Is there Zip Car on Campus?
- Where can I purchase linens for my bed at Centennial Place?
Management & Staffing
- Are there any part-time job opportunities at Centennial Place?
Stop by and take a tour
Centennial Place Residence
937 Progress Ave
Monday through Sunday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Monday to Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Front Desk Hours