The health and well being of our community is top priority. Learn more

Have a question about Centennial Place?

We have the answer! Check out the list of frequently asked questions we have put together below to help you find your place to love.

Joining the Centennial Place community this Fall?
Take a look at the Residence Handbook for everything you need to know.

Jump to a topic:

  1. General Information
  2. Application Process
  3. Lease Term & Rental Installments
  4. Apartment Features
  5. Move-In Process
  6. Residence Life
  7. Centennial Place Partners

General Information

Application Process

Lease Term & Rental Installments

Apartment Features

Move-In Process

Residence Life at Centennial Place

Centennial Place Partners