HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE STARTING YOUR APPLICATION:
- Centennial Place Residence is a purpose-built student residence located in eastern Toronto. It is Centennial College’s only on-campus student residence and serves domestic and international students attending Centennial College and University of Toronto at Scarborough.
- Centennial Place Residence's lease term runs from the start of the academic term to the end of December (of that same year) or April, May, and August of the following year with payments made in 4, 8, or 9 installments due and payable on the 1st of each month. Some Agreements may begin or end mid-month, and so additional pro-rated installment(s) of a higher or lesser amount may be added to the first or last installment payment on your Residence Agreement.
- We require a guarantor for your lease. Guarantors are most often a relative and must be over the age of 18. A guarantor can be local or international and must provide their contact information and identification details for the application to be accepted.
- Accommodations are leased on a first-come, first-served basis. The submission of this Application does NOT ensure your accommodation is reserved. An accommodation is reserved only upon execution of the Residence Agreement by all parties, including the Resident, Guarantor, and Manager.
- After you have completed your Application, you will be required to make your application fees payment. This is a $500 Security Deposit (refundable) and $100 Application Fee (non-refundable) payment via our payment portal, Letus.
- Once payment is received, the Residence Office will send you and your outlined Guarantor, your Residence Agreement by electronic mail to review, sign, and re-submit to our Office. Your Guarantor is required to sign the lease document as per the Parental or Sponsors Guarantee section in the agreement.